This is a 6 or 8-week Olympic-level Training Program proven to improve explosiveness, speed, & power. You can purchase:
- Premium Package Bundles: Get a Tennis Analytics 3 (6-week premium) or 4 (8-week premium) Match Package included. Film your match & get a report with over 25 stats + match video.
- Speed & Power Training Program Only: Choose from the 6 or 8-week program. Training begins June 13.
Learn more about the Speed & Power Training Program below…
There are three things separating you and me from Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal, and Serena Williams.
- Technique: They hit their strokes more efficiently than you, allowing them to execute at a higher level.
- Strategy: They have access to the best coaches and match data in the world, allowing them to improve their strategy faster.
- Fitness: They can run, accelerate, and move faster than you. They’re also stronger and have better stamina.
Get better at any of these three aspects of tennis and you will improve. The problem for tennis players is that technique and strategy take coaching expertise. So, obviously, they learn how to play tennis from one of the experts called tennis coaches. However, most tennis coaches aren’t trained on improving their players’ fitness, speed, and power. At best, a coach will have his players run a few sprints after practice and maybe lift some weights. That’s not totally ineffective, but there is a better way…
Build Speed & Power Like Olympic Athletes
How would you like your players to be a split second quicker to get to the ball? It’s the difference between barely getting to it and having an option of what shot to hit!
- What would it be like to be 10-20% faster and stronger?
- How would you like to add explosive power to your legs and MPH to your serve?
- If you can transition from defense to offense much quicker, how will that affect your game?
- What if your footwork and movement were as good in the 3rd set as it was in the 1st?
The Edge10 speed and power training program, designed by former Olympic record holder Ian Campbell, is proven to help you do that in less than 60 days.
Edge10 clients include the ATP Tour, NBA, NHL, Major League Baseball, and more…
Finally, A Proven Training System Tennis Players & Coaches Can Follow
One reason coaches don’t often teach off-court training is that they don’t have a system to follow. While they know the exact steps to teach a better serve or forehand, they don’t know how to make a person faster or more explosive. Even if they do have a system, like a series of sprints after practice or a few weight routines, they don’t know if it’s working. The solution? Measure it. If you had an exact system with step-by-step training exercises for you or your players that was proven to improve their explosiveness, speed, and power, would you do it?
My son was a pretty good player and wanted to play college tennis. But after 4, 5, 6 balls, he was gassed. He had to go for winners too early because he needed to stop the point… So we started doing off-court training. He started to see after a couple of weeks that he could hang in for longer rallies and pull the trigger on the short ball to put the ball away. When he started seeing results like that, he was absolutely bought into the fact that off-court training helped him get to where he is. Now he’s waking me up to train!
– Mike Nakajima | Former Director of Tennis at Nike – worked with McEnroe, Courier, Sampras, Agassi, Davenport, Serena, Federer, and Nadal
Measuring Speed & Power
The two simplest tests to measure speed and power are the 20-meter sprint and the standing long jump. Get better at those two things, and it will translate to better performance on the tennis court.
Case Study: Elite Tennis Academy
This program was tested by 17 junior players, male and female from ages 9 to 18, at Oregon Elite Tennis. Here were the results after the 8 weeks.
- All 17 players saw improvements in their sprint and long jump.
- The players recorded 20 meter sprint times of up to 1.02 seconds FASTER at the end of the program.
- They JUMPED up to 1 foot, 4 inches further in their standing long jump results. A 17.8% improvement!
- On average, players became 12% faster and 7% more explosive.
- The players not only improved their speed and power, but they were also able to remain faster and more explosive for longer, with less fatigue.
- Read the full case study here.
Why Use the Edge10 Speed & Power Program?
- Train like Olympic Athletes! This program was designed by Edge10 and Olympic record holder Ian Campbell, who work directly with the ATP Tour, NBA, and other top sports organizations and athletes around the globe.
- Proven Results! This program has been tested on athletes, including tennis players, all over the world. It is proven to increase speed and power.
- Jump higher. Athletes have improved their long jump by up to 21% in 60 days.
- Run faster. Athletes have improved their 20-meter sprint by as much as 18% in 60 days.
The Edge10 Training was an amazing compliment for my tennis players at Oregon Elite Tennis. After conclusion of the program, I definitely could see a significant difference in the kids movement and their overall confidence out on the court! I highly recommend it for all athletes!
– Jonathan Stark | Director at Oregon Elite Tennis – Two-time Grand Slam Doubles Champion, 1994 French Open Doubles, 1995 Wimbledon Mixed Doubles, Former #1 Doubles Player in the world
What is the Edge10 Speed & Power Program?
This is a program proven to improve your speed and power by 12-21%. Simply put, you’ll be able to run faster, accelerate to the ball quicker, and improve stamina. This results in more explosiveness on the tennis court and better court coverage, even for the long matches.
- Programs are easy to access via our online platform
- Training 3x per week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
- Testing once per week on Sunday
- Test yourself once a week to track your improvement
- Simple step by step instructions and videos provided for warmup, training, and testing
- Minimal equipment required
- Results analyzed by expert coaches and data scientists
- Personalized analysis provided post-program
- 6 and 8-week programs available for all levels aged 10 and up
Who is the Program for?
The program is for any tennis players or coaches who need a proven system to improve speed, acceleration, and stamina. Coaches who enroll in the program can improve their players’ fitness. Individual players who want more speed, recovery, and stamina on the court can enroll as well.
Your Instructor: Ian Campbell
Ian Campbell designed the program and will guide you and your players through the training.
- World Cup & Commonwealth Games Medalist
- NCAA Champion & Record Holder
- Australian Record Holder
- Head of Global Sports Marketing for Nike
- Director of Nike Sports Entertainment with Michael Jordan, Tiger Woods, Michael Johnson, Carl Lewis, and others
How Does The Program Work?
Three sessions per week, 45 minutes per session, for 6 or 8 weeks. The training program combines plyometrics training and speed endurance running.
Do I Need Any Previous Training Experience?
The exercises are presented with the assumption that each athlete has a “reasonable to good” level of fitness and flexibility, particularly in the lower body.
Do I Need To Follow The Program In Order?
Yes, it’s very important that you complete each day and week in the order we have set out in the program to achieve maximum improvement. This program follows a strategic progression that you must follow. You must also remember not to change the exercise order.
What Space/Facilities Do I Need To Complete The Program?
All tests and program exercises can be performed at home, in a local park, or on the tennis court! You’ll just need 20m of flat, hard surface to train on.
What Equipment Do I Need To Complete The Program?
Not much… Here’s all you need.
- Handheld Stopwatch (timer on a phone can be used)
- Start and finish line marker (tape, cones, chalk, or something similar)
- Appropriate clothing and footwear to be worn
How Will I Access the Program?
All athletes will receive a link to a registration page to create personalized login credentials for our user-friendly online platform. Access is via a phone, tablet, or laptop. Once logged in, training sessions will automatically unlock and become available to access on the day the session is due to be completed. This will help athletes stay on track and limit the risk of injury and fatigue.
Can Coaches See My Results?
Yes! Your coach will have access to all their athletes’ test results and progress. They will also receive a performance report after 4 and 8 weeks of the program, including individual test results, progress data, averages, and rankings within the group.
What You Get When You Enroll Before June 6
- Access to the Speed & Power Program (choose 6 or 8 weeks), starting on Sunday, June 13 ($199 value!)
- Dynamic warmup framework
- 18-24 training plyometric and speed endurance training sessions
- 6-8 test days to measure improvement
- Results analyzed by expert coaches and data scientists ($199 value!)
- 4 and 6/8 week performance reports ($100 value!)
- Bonus webinar with human performance expert and former Olympian, Ian Campbell. Q&A at the end. ($99 value!)
- Discounted match packages (optional) from Tennis Analytics. Film your match and we provide you with the same detailed match report with over 25 stats that we use with our ATP & WTA clients. See a sample match report & tagged match video. ($440 value!)
Total Value: $1027
Your Price: $445…
Sign up today for the June 13 program and see improvement by the end of the summer. Don’t leave it up to chance, measure your progress now, and see results on the court!