USPTA PNW and Tennis Analytics have partnered to give coaches a chance to earn more income and improve their player development programs, all while obtaining USPTA continuing education credits.
Below are two ways USPTA PNW and Tennis Analytics want to help you become a better coach and start earning “off-court” revenue.
#1: Become a Certified Technical Analyst
The Technical Analyst Certification Course from Tennis Analytics trains coaches to film, edit, and analyze tennis strokes with your cell phone.
Using video is proven to help players improve their technique faster. This course will train you on the system developed by Tennis Analytics and used by ATP & WTA players and coaches.
- Imagine being able to quickly film your students serve, show them the video, and watch them make corrections faster. That’s exactly what this course does!
How are coaches making extra income from this? Instead of selling 5-hour per month private lesson packages, you can now sell 6-hour packages, with 1 hour of “video analysis”. This analysis can be done off the court and video can easily be shared with your students via email or text.
USPTA PNW coaches get a special $50 discount.
COUPON CODE: PNW50
Get 8 USPTA CE credits upon completion!
#2: Analyze Match Data & Film for Your Students
Whether you coach at a club, academy, or school, you probably know how important match data is for player development.
- If, for example, you find out that 80% of your players’ faults are in the net, that’s an easy fix.
- If you see that your player makes an error on 65% of forehand returns in the deuce court, you might work on that in their next practice.
But getting this data is hard…
Let Tennis Analytics do it for you! Here’s how it works:
- Film your players’ matches. (Order a camera kit here)
- Send us the film. We have an easy system to upload matches.
- We will send you the match video (uploaded to your personal cloud) and a full PDF report with over 25 key stats and visuals (like the one above) for you to review with your student.
Once you have the report, you can filter through the video and watch all the forehand return errors with your student.
How are coaches making extra income from this? Once you get the report from us you can analyze the data & match video while charging your hourly rate for private lessons. You can easily share the video with your students via email or text.
USPTA PNW coaches get a special 15% discount.
COUPON CODE: PNW15