If you have too many players “get stuck” at a certain level…
Or if you want to attract new players to your program through new, better player development techniques…
Or if you want to start a video “remote coaching” program, but don’t know how…
What we have for you below is going to help!
Imagine being able to create videos like this for your students, all from your phone.
Click the cameras at the bottom of the video to see key positions like contact point.
Film & Video Analysis is the Future of Tennis Coaching
Do you use film when you coach your students?
In most sports, film is a key component of player improvement. In tennis though, many coaches, even high-performance coaches, still aren’t using film to help their players.
There’s never been an easy system to do this!
You have to:
- Record video of the player.
- Find software to edit the video (bonus if it lets you compare two videos side-by-side).
- Upload it to the software where you can make notes or draw on the video.
- Find a place to share the video with your student.
Tennis Analytics’ new Technical Analyst Certification Course has you covered!
This is the “end-to-end” system you’ve been searching for. After you complete your certification, you will start recording every student you teach!
Become a Certified Technical Analyst below!
I’ve been using Dartfish for 15 years. The ability to break down technique has added extra income and professionalism to my coaching of players at every level of the game. Video is a very sticky message. It helps players clearly understand what needs improvement when you can analyze their own strokes frame-by-frame.
– Coach Craig O’Shannessy | Brain Game Tennis, ATP Tour Coach
Soon, Using Video Analysis Will NOT Be Optional
As video analysis works it’s way down from the pro tour level to college, and now to local clubs or academies, it’s going to be universal in the world of tennis coaching.
Coaches that don’t use video this will be left behind.
Why should you start using film & video analysis?
- Improve Player Development: This system is proven to help players improve faster.
- Better Player Retention: They’ll keep coming back because their skill level won’t plateau.
- Document Progress: You’ll also create a library of videos for each student so their progress is documented over time.
- Attract New Students: Over time, your players’ improvement will attract more players.
- Be First, Not Last: You will attract more players by being one of the first coaches using video analysis. Tennis players talk to each other, and when they hear you’re doing this, they will come running.
- Remote Coaching! You can start generating income off the court. No more off days due to rain.
- Parents LOVE It! If you coach juniors, then you’ll find one of the best ways to keep their parents happy is to record and send video of their kids improving.
Start Your Remote Coaching Services Next Week!
After completing this certification course, you will have a remote coaching system to implement immediately.
What is “remote coaching?”
What we mean by remote coaching, is off-court coaching, or coaching from home.
Here’s what the most successful coaches are starting to figure out.
Instead of selling 5-hour per month private lesson packages, you can now sell 6-hour packages, with 1 hour of “video analysis”.
Would it help you to see a 20% increase in revenue from private lessons?
The extra hour you just sold… doesn’t take up any court time. So while you’re doing the video analysis, another coach can be using the court.
Your (and your club’s) revenue, will no longer be limited by court availability!
Become a Certified Technical Analyst below!
I have been using Dartfish for 14 years and have found the Dartfish Products as an integral part of my coaching at the professional level as well as my work with the members at The Club at Ibis. Dartfish is an important part of my coaching and communication at the club level. In professional tennis I use Dartfish exclusively to scout tendencies of opponents as well as look for areas of improvement both technically and tactically with the professionals I have worked with. Dartfish has been a big part of the success, communication and learning in my coaching career and I consider it one of the most important tools I have in working with players of all levels.
– Jay Berger | USTA Player Development, Head of Men’s Tennis, Former World #7 Ranked Player, ATP Coach – Reilly Opelka
What You’re Going to Learn in this Certification Course
Here is the outline of the course, and what you’re going to learn.
Section 1: Course Overview
First, we’re going to give you a high-level overview of what you are about to learn. There are a few things you need to know before we can dive into the content. We will cover all that here.
Section 2: Setup & Getting Started
Learn how to set up your new myDartfish Express app and license, which we buy for you 😉
Then, we’ll show you the best methods for filming your students. Whether it’s a serve, forehand, backhand, or volley, there is one right way and a lot of wrong ways!
Many coaches make a big mistake when filming that can actually ruin a player’s stroke. We’ll show you what it is and how to avoid it.
Best of all, you will not need to purchase any high-tech cameras.
Section 3: Motor Learning Principles
Learning to hit a tennis ball is a form of “motor learning”. We will cover the basics of what that means here.
In this section, you’ll learn why the way most coaches teach doesn’t allow them to reach their potential as a coach. If you have students who seem stuck, their game has plateaued, or they can’t quite “get it,” this lesson will help you diagnose why that is and what to do about it.
After learning how the students learn, you need to know how to teach them. You’re probably already a great coach, but this will take it to the next level.
We’ll show you our proven methods to diagnose flaws in your player’s strokes using video, and how to deliver this information in a way that the player will be able to absorb it and fix it quickly. This step is crucial to player development and must be done on the court with video.
Section 4: Conducting an Analysis
By this point, you’ll have a deeper understanding of how players improve their strokes technically, and how you can use video to help them get better faster.
Now, you’ll see it all in action.
- How can I create different frames or “key positions” in a video?
- How can I compare a “before and after” of my student’s serve?
- How can I compare my player’s forehand to Federer, side-by-side?
- How can I annotate videos or images to illustrate where they can improve?
We’ll answer all that, and more in section 4.
Section 5: Technical Analyst Certification Project
In the final section, you’ll submit your project for certification.
Once you’re certified, you’re ready to start using film with your students. You should include your certification in all marketing materials. It should be in your email signature, on your website, and anywhere a potential student might find you.
Become a Certified Technical Analyst below!
I have used video analysis for nearly two decades and it is part of every session that I do with an athlete or coach. The ability to break down various aspects of a player’s game into precise areas allows for more targeted and effective training. It helps every player better understand the areas they need to improve. Then once we have a baseline on video we can easily show weekly and monthly improvement. Video is the greatest accountability tool available for both coaches and players; every coach at every level should be using video on a regular basis to help tennis players improve. It has been a game changer in my career and I know it will help you.
– Mark Kovacs, PhD, CTPS, MTPS | CEO, Kovacs Institute, Executive Director, International Tennis Performance Association (ITPA)
- How easy is it to implement this system? You can be using this system in less than a week. We haven’t found a coach it does not work for.
- Do I need to be “tech-savvy? No! If you know how to use an iPhone or Android, you’ll get it.
- I’ve seen similar tennis courses in the past—what makes this different? We’re training you on a whole new coaching system. We’re not teaching you how to teach a serve or forehand, you already know that. If you’ve never used video, this will transform the way you coach.
- What if I don’t have much time to spend on it right now? You get lifetime access to the course.
- Do I need a fancy video camera? or buy extra software? No. We will recommend you purchase a small tripod, less than the price of a few cans of balls.
- Will it help me generate more revenue? Yes. Remote coaching is becoming more and more common. All coaches who use this system can make more money.
This course is led by 2 instructors.
Warren Pretorius is the founder of Tennis Analytics, a company that provides detailed match analytics and player scouting along with detailed statistical reports.
Warren will be your primary instructor for this course. He will show you how to film and analyze your student’s technique using the Dartfish platform. He created the course content and teaching methods you’ll learn, and currently uses them with some of the top players and coaches in the world.
He works closely with Dartfish, USTA Player Development, Tennis Canada, over 40 NCAA teams, numerous academies, and top 50 players on ATP & WTA tours. His company has one of the largest video-based tennis match databases in the world.
Here are just a few of Warren’s accomplishments.
- USPTA Master Professional, a designation held by less than 1% of teaching professionals.
- Speaker at USPTA and USTA conferences.
- Performs training workshops for organizations around the US & Canada.
- A former NCAA Division I collegiate player.
- Warren also successfully competed on the USTA senior circuit, winning 10 USTA balls, including four national championships.
- 2015 USOC Coach of the Year (Doc Counsilman Science Award).
Warren is originally from Johannesburg, South Africa and currently lives in Park City, Utah.
Will Boucek is the founder of Tennis Tribe Marketing, a company that builds websites and provides online marketing services for tennis businesses.
Will is responsible for the writing and operation of the course. He will show you how to navigate through the course and assist with any questions you have.
Will has worked closely with Warren since early 2019. He is the lead writer for the Tennis Analytics Blog. Will has played and coached tennis for over two decades and is a former NCAA Division III player. Will lives in Austin Texas.
Video analysis is a proven teaching and learning tool for coaches and players. Video is objective and enables coaches to document a player’s progress over time. It also provides professionals with an effective way to generate off-court revenue. Remote coaching has recently become more relevant, so adopting the use of video is almost a necessity.
– John Embree | CEO, United States Professional Tennis Association
- Full access to the Technical Analyst Certification Course by Tennis Analytics ($500 value)
- 9 lessons covering 22 different topics
- Over 25 training videos
- Includes all future updates of this course
- Your personal myDartfish Express license ($60 value)
- Direct access to our team of video analyst experts – On every page, there is a Q&A form that you can use to contact us directly. ($200 value)
- An Official Technical Analyst Certification from Tennis Analytics, good for 1 year, in PDF, and badge form.
- Include this in your email signature, website, and pro shop. ($99 value, renews at $99 yearly)
- Bonus 1: A Remote Coaching Webinar ($50 value)
- Bonus 2: 7 Key Position PDF’s of pro players with thumbnails & comments, including Roger Federer’s serve, Andy Murray’s backhand, Maria Sharapova’s forehand, and more! ($50 value)
Total Value: $1059
Your Price: $299…