You know we provide statistics, video analysis, and reporting for tennis matches. But what does it actually look like?
Below, you will find:
- An example of a tagged match.
- Examples of our PDF match reports.
- A video tutorial on how to navigate the dashboard and get the most out of your Tennis Analytics platform.
Using Your Tagged Matches
After you send us your raw footage, we tag the match. Founder, Warren Pretorius will walk you through what you can do with your tagged matches below.
From your dashboard, you can filter between specific points, shots, rally lengths, and more to find the match-defining moments.
Tagged Tennis Match Demo
Want to see what a tagged tennis match actually looks like?
Below you’ll see a match between Milos Raonic and Andy Murray from Wimbledon that was tagged by our team.
PDF Match Report
Match reports are crucial to continue improving as a coach or a player. With our detailed pdf reports for all of your matches, you’ll know:
- Exactly why you won or lost a match.
- The areas of your game that are most effective.
- Where you are serving and which serve locations lead to winning.
- How you’re returning and which return locations lead to winning.
- Rally length data.
- Opportunities or weaknesses in your game to work on.
Contact us to start getting your match reports and analysis today!