You know we provide statistics, video analysis, and reporting for tennis matches. But what does it actually look like?
Below, you will find:
- An example of a tagged match.
- Examples of our PDF match reports.
- A video tutorial on how to navigate the dashboard and get the most out of your Tennis Analytics platform.
Using Your Tagged Matches
After you send us your raw footage, we tag the match. Founder, Warren Pretorius will walk you through what you can do with your tagged matches below.
From your dashboard, you can filter between specific points, shots, rally lengths, and more to find the match-defining moments.
Tagged Tennis Match Demo
Want to see what a tagged tennis match actually looks like?
Below you’ll see a match between Milos Raonic and Andy Murray from Wimbledon that was tagged by our team.
Click to Filter Stats from This Match in the Dashboard
PDF Match Report
Match reports are crucial to continue improving as a coach or a player. With our detailed pdf reports for all of your matches, you’ll know:
- Exactly why you won or lost a match.
- The areas of your game that are most effective.
- Where you are serving and which serve locations lead to winning.
- How you’re returning and which return locations lead to winning.
- Rally length data.
- Opportunities or weaknesses in your game to work on.
Click Here to See an Example Match Report
Premium Match Reports
Premium match reports offer everything above in our standard match reports, but with additional features that bring the data to a whole new level!
Here is what’s included with our premium reports.
- A data visualization tool that links stats directly to video.
- Custom, drill-down data discovery.
- Share custom searches with player, coaches.
- Match statistics and video in same environment.
See the demo video below to learn more.
Contact us to start getting your match reports and analysis today!