Whether you coach juniors, a college tennis team or something else, our team packages offer everything you need to see consistent improvement in your players.
The best athletes in all sports use film and data to get better. Tennis Analytics is helping tennis do the same.
“We use Tennis Analytics extensively at the University of Texas, and find it to be an extremely valuable tool for the development of our players. Easy access to tagged match footage, the capability to filter videos for specific patterns of play, and to make sense of it all through the analysis of detailed statistics allow us to more effectively design practices and guide our players in the right direction.”
– Bruce Berque, Associate Head Coach | University of Texas
Become a Smarter Coach for Your Team
By using our Team Package, you will be able to analyze video and match metrics with all your players individually. This will help you show them a clear path to improve their game. You’ll learn to customize the practice court for each player so they continue to work on the things that they need to get better faster.
On the match court, coaches use Tennis Analytics to scout opponents and create gameplans. Imagine having a blueprint of the other team’s strengths and weaknesses before each match you play. Your players are going to win a lot more matches!
Many of the top colleges around the US are already using Tennis Analytics to improve their singles and doubles players. Don’t be the team to fall behind.
How Tennis Analytics Works
All singles & doubles matches are filmed and charted. Players and coaches can search and view the match-defining moments.
All tagged match footage is posted to your private Team collection on the Tennis Analytics channel.
From there, you can:
- Search and filter stats and events, then view the associated video on any web-enabled device.
- Easily share filtered events with players or coaches.
- See detailed match reports include season averages.
- Benchmark your team & players to ATP and WTA players.
“Tennis Analytics is a superb tool for the coaches and for the players as it provides critical information. The numbers and graphs provide reality. I also love the turn-around time and customer service.”
– Kati Gyulai, Head Women’s Coach | SMU
Which Package Is Right For Your Tennis Team?
We offer two great choices for you that will both help you become a better, more informed coach.
Standard Team Package
You upload the video of the matches to our platform. Our team is notified and begins tagging the matches. We send you the edited video with PDF match reports that you can use to analyze each of your players on dozens of key performance indicators (listed below).
Premium Team Package
In our Premium Team Package, you get everything in our standard package above. You will also get access to a data visualization tool.
This tool allows you to go deeper into the stats. You can drill down to different areas of the match that are “SmartLinked” to create more “what if” scenarios and combine different stats to determine what’s resulting in wins. You’ll also be able to generate custom reports and scattergraphs similar to Hawkeye reports that you see on TV.
With this tool, you can see how different match metrics affect each other, and which ones are most important for your team. You’ll be able to see trends across a single match or multiple matches on a whole new level.
Key Performance Indicators
You will be able to see the following stats for all your team’s matches.
|All Team Packages||Premium Team Package|
|Point Score, Game Score, Set Score|
Serve % and Placement
Aces, Double Faults
Total Points Won/Lost
Shot Tolerance (Stroke Count)
|Return % and Placement*|
Serve +1 %* and Placement*
Return +1 %* and Placement*
Ending Shot and Placement*
Winners, Errors, and Differential*
Net Appearances*, Points Won at Net*
Our pricing is based on match time. For example, one 2 hour singles match costs the same as two 1 hour doubles matches.
Note: Custom packages are available. Call to request pricing.
S = Singles
D = Doubles
|40 S or|
30 S & 20 D
|80 S or|
60 S & 40 D
|160 S or|
120 S & 80 D
|240 S or|
180 S & 120 D
|ITA Member Price||$2,995||$5,795||$11,335||$16,695||$59,985|
|3 Year Contract Price||$8,695|
- Premium packages are an additional $750 per year (data visualization tool included).
- Tagging hours are based on actual match time – Singles average = 1.25 hours, Doubles average = 0.6 hours.
- Delivery is based on when match footage is received.
- Delivery timeframe is 48 hours from receipt of upload (by 5 pm Eastern, Monday through Saturday) for 1st duel match, followed by additional matches.
- Due to limited client capacity, no carry-over of unused hours between seasons.
- Tagging hours can be added at a prorated amount of the original package.
- Custom package pricing available, SQ. Quotes guaranteed for 30 days. Pricing subject to change without notice.
- Season is August 15th – June 15th each year.
Get started by contacting us for a custom demo for your team.
We’ll share our screen over the phone to help you better understand the knowledge and information Tennis Analytics can provide for your team.