Whether you coach juniors, a college tennis team or something else, our team packages offer everything you need to see consistent improvement in your players.
The best athletes in all sports use film and data to get better. Tennis Analytics is helping tennis do the same.
“We use Tennis Analytics extensively at the University of Texas, and find it to be an extremely valuable tool for the development of our players. Easy access to tagged match footage, the capability to filter videos for specific patterns of play, and to make sense of it all through the analysis of detailed statistics allow us to more effectively design practices and guide our players in the right direction.”
– Bruce Berque, Head Coach | University of Texas
Become a Smarter Coach for Your Team
By using our Team Package, you will be able to analyze video and match metrics with all your players individually. This will help you show them a clear path to improve their game. You’ll learn to customize the practice court for each player so they continue to work on the things that they need to get better faster.
On the match court, coaches use Tennis Analytics to scout opponents and create gameplans. Imagine having a blueprint of the other team’s strengths and weaknesses before each match you play. Your players are going to win a lot more matches!
Many of the top colleges around the US are already using Tennis Analytics to improve their singles and doubles players. Don’t be the team to fall behind.
How Tennis Analytics Works
All singles & doubles matches are filmed and charted. Players and coaches can search and view the match-defining moments.
All tagged match footage is posted to your private Team collection on the Tennis Analytics channel.
From there, you can:
- Search and filter stats and events, then view the associated video on any web-enabled device.
- Easily share filtered events with players or coaches.
- See detailed match reports that include season averages.
- Benchmark your team & players to ATP and WTA players.
“Tennis Analytics is a superb tool for the coaches and for the players as it provides critical information. The numbers and graphs provide reality. I also love the turn-around time and customer service.”
– Kati Gyulai, Head Women’s Coach | SMU
Two Packages Available
We offer 2 options that will help you become a better, more informed coach.
Detailed Match Tagging
Comprehensive PDF Reports
Advanced Stats on Each Match
Optional Data Visualization Tool
Essential Match Tagging
Dynamic Online Report
Perfect for Limited Budgets
View, Filter, & Share Events
Our Simple Process
You get exactly what you need to help your players improve in just a few steps.
- You upload the video of the matches to our platform.
- Our team is notified and begins tagging the matches.
- We send you the edited video with PDF match reports that you can use to analyze each of your players on dozens of stats (listed below).
Our top-of-the-line service is used by USTA, Tennis Canada, over 45 top collegiate teams and elite academies nationwide.
You upload the video of the matches to our platform. Our team is notified and begins tagging the matches across over 25 parameters. We send you the edited video with PDF match reports that you can use to analyze each of your players on dozens of key performance indicators (listed below).
Premium Reports: Match packages of 100 Hours + include a Qlik data-visualization tool to dive deeper into the stats. Create “what if” scenarios and combine different stats to determine match-winning strategies. Match stats are “SmartLinked” to video events (points), adding context to the numbers. You’ll also be able to generate custom reports and scattergraphs similar to Hawkeye reports that you see on TV.
With this tool, you can see how different match metrics affect each other, and which ones are most important for your team. You’ll be able to see trends across a single match or multiple matches on a whole new level.
This is an affordable solution for teams with limited budgets, providing the essential “must-have” match statistics.
Like the Professional packages, tagged matches are uploaded to a private Team Collection on our channel. Search, filter, and view match-defining events and then share these with your players. Dynamic, online reports allow coaches and players to select an interesting stat and view (and even share) the associated event.
You upload your match footage (or provide us with a link) on our Client Portal and we take care of the rest.
Example Match: https://dartfi.sh/2rrQ3tfaSml
ITA Members $1,795
ITA Members $1,345
ITA Members $3,395
ITA Members $2,545
ITA Members $6,695
ITA Members $5,015
ITA Members $12,995
ITA Members $9,745
Custom packages are available. Please contact us for quote.
- Qlik data visualization tool valued at $750 per year (Pro Package Only).
- Delivery is based on when match footage is received.
- Tagging time calculated by actual match length. Only raw unedited footage accepted.
- Delivery time-frame is 48 hours from receipt of upload for Pro, 72 hours for Essential.
Uploads need to be received by 5 pm Eastern, Monday through Saturday for 1st dual match, followed by additional matches.
- Due to limited client capacity, no carry-over of unused matches between seasons.
- Matches can be added at a prorated amount of the original package.
- Custom package pricing available, SQ. Quotes guaranteed for 30 days. Pricing subject to change without notice.
- Season is August 15th – June 15th each year.
Get started by contacting us for a custom demo for your team.
We’ll share our screen over the phone to help you better understand the knowledge and information Tennis Analytics can provide for your team.
The workflow for this service is very simple:
- We have a Client Portal that will be prepopulated with your players.
- You log in and enter match details and either attach video or give us the PlaySight court number & match time.
- Matches are tagged and posted to your Team Collection on Tennis Analytics channel within 48 hrs.
- Reports can be delivered either by email, posted to a shared Dropbox account, or attached to match video.
- You will be provided with a direct support number, email.