This new service is the ultimate way for tennis academies to improve their coaching and player performance.
With our new Tennis Academy Packages, coaches will get video and analytics access for the players at their academy that they’ve never had before.
We’ve helped dozens of coaches around the world develop their junior players, several of whom are top 50 in the world right now. For the first time, these same services are available to tennis academies.
It will transform the way you develop your players.
Smarter Coach = Smarter Players for Your Academy
By using our Academy Package, you will be able to analyze video and match metrics with all your players individually. This will help you show them a clear path to improve their game. You’ll learn to customize the practice court for each player so they continue to work on the things that they need to get better faster.
On the match court, you can use Tennis Analytics to help your players create strategies and patterns to use that are backed by data. You’ll develop a library of video and match data for each of your players so you know what benchmarks they should be hitting, and where to improve.
- What should their 1st serve percentage be?
- What is the best location for your player to serve?
- How many returns are they making? Where are they hitting the returns?
- Is your player hitting enough serve +1 forehands?
Several tennis academies around the world already use Tennis Analytics. Make sure you stay ahead of the curve!
How Tennis Analytics Works
All your players matches are filmed and charted. Players, parents, and coaches can search and view the important moments in the match.
For example, you can see all the 30-30 points in a row to see how you’re player is performing on big points.
All tagged match footage is posted to your player’s private collection on the Tennis Analytics channel.
From there, you can:
- Search and filter stats and events, then view the associated video on any web-enabled device.
- Easily share filtered events with players, parents, or coaches.
- See detailed match reports include season averages.
- Benchmark your junior players against others from their age group.
Which Package Is Right For Your Tennis Academy?
We offer two options for academies that will help you become the best academy and develope the best junior tennis players in your area.
The Standard Academy Package
You upload the video of the matches to our platform. Our team is notified and begins tagging the matches. We send you the edited video with PDF match reports that you can use to analyze each of your players on dozens of key performance indicators (listed below).
The Premium Academy Package
In our Premium Team Package, you get everything in our standard package above. You will also get access to a data visualization tool.
This tool allows you to go deeper into the stats. You can drill down to different areas of the match that are “SmartLinked” to create more “what if” scenarios and combine different stats to determine what’s resulting in wins for your players.
You’ll also be able to generate custom reports and scattergraphs similar to Hawkeye reports that you see on TV.
With this tool, you can see how different match metrics affect each other, and which ones are most important for your players. You’ll be able to see trends across a single match or multiple matches on a whole new level.
Key Performance Indicators
You will be able to see the following stats for all your player’s matches.
|All Academy Packages||Premium Academy Package|
|Point Score, Game Score, Set Score|
Serve % and Placement
Aces, Double Faults
Total Points Won/Lost
Shot Tolerance (Stroke Count)
|Return % and Placement*|
Serve +1 %* and Placement*
Return +1 %* and Placement*
Ending Shot and Placement*
Winners, Errors, and Differential*
Net Appearances*, Points Won at Net*
Our pricing is based on match time.
Note: Custom packages are available. Call to request pricing.
- Premium packages are an additional $750 per year (data visualization tool included).
- Tagging hours are based on actual match time – Singles average = 1.25 hours, Doubles average = 0.6 hours.
- Delivery is based on when match footage is received.
- Delivery timeframe is 48 hours from receipt of upload.
- Due to limited client capacity, no carry-over of unused hours from year to year.
- Tagging hours can be added at a prorated amount of the original package.
- Custom package pricing available, SQ. Quotes guaranteed for 30 days. Pricing subject to change without notice.
- The year is specific to your agreement. Sign up in October, and your year may be Oct 31 – Sept 30.
Get started by contacting us for a custom demo for your academy. We’ll share our screen over the phone to help you better understand the knowledge and information Tennis Analytics can provide for your academy.