This new service is the ultimate way for tennis academies to improve their coaching and player performance.
With our new Tennis Academy Packages, coaches will get video and analytics access for the players at their academy that they’ve never had before.
We’ve helped dozens of coaches around the world develop their junior players, several of whom are top 50 in the world right now. For the first time, these same services are available to tennis academies.
It will transform the way you develop your players.
Smarter Coach = Smarter Players for Your Academy
By using our Academy Package, you will be able to analyze video and match metrics with all your players individually. This will help you show them a clear path to improve their game. You’ll learn to customize the practice court for each player so they continue to work on the things that they need to get better faster.
On the match court, you can use Tennis Analytics to help your players create strategies and patterns to use that are backed by data. You’ll develop a library of video and match data for each of your players so you know what benchmarks they should be hitting, and where to improve.
- What should their 1st serve percentage be?
- What is the best location for your player to serve?
- How many returns are they making? Where are they hitting the returns?
- Is your player hitting enough serve +1 forehands?
Several tennis academies around the world already use Tennis Analytics. Make sure you stay ahead of the curve!
How Tennis Analytics Works
All your players matches are filmed and charted. Players, parents, and coaches can search and view the important moments in the match.
For example, you can see all the 30-30 points in a row to see how you’re player is performing on big points.
All tagged match footage is posted to your player’s private collection on the Tennis Analytics channel.
From there, you can:
- Search and filter stats and events, then view the associated video on any web-enabled device.
- Easily share filtered events with players, parents, or coaches.
- See detailed match reports include season averages.
- Benchmark your junior players against others from their age group.
Which Package Is Right For Your Tennis Academy?
We offer three options for academies that will help you become the best academy and develop the best junior tennis players in your area.
Detailed Pro-Level Match Tagging
Comprehensive PDF Reports
Advanced Stats on Each Match
Optional Data Visualization Tool
Basic Tagging for All Matches
Online Stats for Each Match
Perfect for Limited Budgets
View, Filter, & Share Events
Our Do-It-Yourself Option
Dartfish Live S Software License
Tagging Panel, Dynamic Reports
Training, Tutorials, & Support Included
Our Simple Process
You get exactly what you need to help your players improve in just a few steps.
- You upload the video of the matches to our platform.
- Our team is notified and begins tagging the matches.
- We send you the edited video with PDF match reports that you can use to analyze each of your players on dozens of stats (listed below).
Professional Academy Packages
Our top-of-the-line service is used by USTA, Tennis Canada, over 45 top collegiate teams and elite tennis academies nationwide.
You upload the video of the matches to our platform. Our team is notified and begins tagging the matches. We send you the edited video with PDF match reports that you can use to analyze each of your players on dozens of key performance indicators (listed below).
Premium Reports (optional): Add a data-visualization tool to go deeper into the stats. You can drill down to different areas of the match that are “SmartLinked” to create more “what if” scenarios and combine different stats to determine what’s resulting in wins.
You’ll also be able to generate custom reports and scattergraphs similar to Hawkeye reports that you see on TV.
With this tool, you can see how different match metrics affect each other, and which ones are most important for your players. You’ll be able to see trends across a single match or multiple matches on a whole new level.
This is an affordable solution for academies with limited budgets, providing the essential “must-have” match statistics.
Like the Professional packages, tagged matches are uploaded to a private Academy Collection on our channel. Search, filter, and view match-defining events and then share these with your players. Online stats are available for each match.
You upload your match footage (or provide us with a link) on our Client Portal and we take care of the rest.
Example Match: https://dartfi.sh/2rrQ3tfaSml
myDartfish Tennis is a do-it-yourself option, ideal for programs on a budget.
In partnership with Dartfish, we provide all of the tools needed for teams to chart your own matches and generate dynamic reports. A true end-to-end solution.
- Dartfish Live S Software (Windows installation)
- Integrated tagging panel
- Team Cloud
- Private online platform
- Create Team and Player Collections
- Easily share videos & collections via link
- Managed hosting, 50+ matches (ball-in-play events)
- Dynamic reports linked to match video
- Training tutorials
- Option to outsource select matches to Tennis Analytics for tagging
- More Information
- Price: $1,250 per year
|Match Outsourcing (optional)||Price|
|30 Sets||$ 495|
|20 Sets||$ 350|
Key Performance Indicators
We offer dozens of stats for all your player’s matches including:
- Serve %
- Serve placement
- Return stroke and %
- Stroke count
- Winner, errors, & differential
- Break point performance
- and more…
Note: Custom packages are available. Call to request pricing.
USPTA/PTR Coach $1,645
USPTA/PTR Coach $995
USPTA/PTR Coach $3,075
USPTA/PTR Coach $1,985
USPTA/PTR Coach $5,965
USPTA/PTR Coach $3,795
USPTA/PTR Coach $11,675
USPTA/PTR Coach $7,395
- Optional data visualization tool available at $750 per year (Pro Package Only).
- Delivery is based on when match footage is received.
- Tagging time calculated by actual match length. Only raw unedited footage accepted.
- Delivery time-frame is 48 hours from receipt of upload for Pro, 72 hours for Essential.
- Due to limited client capacity, no carry-over of unused matches between seasons.
- Matches can be added at a prorated amount of the original package.
- Custom package pricing available, SQ. Quotes guaranteed for 30 days. Pricing subject to change without notice.
- The year is specific to your agreement. Sign up in October, and your year may be Oct 31 – Sept 30.
Get started by contacting us for a custom demo for your academy. We’ll share our screen over the phone to help you better understand the knowledge and information Tennis Analytics can provide for your academy.