For the first time ever, you can get access to the exact same analysis of your tennis game as the pros.
Today, we’re going to show you an example of how we develop strategies for our tour-level clients, and how our new Elite Coaching Assessment can help you.
With our reports, you can see:
- How well you’re serving compared to your opponents.
- What serve locations are working best for you (and what needs to improve)?
- Which rally lengths you’re winning & losing.
- How well you’re returning and which returns you should practice.
- How efficient you are ending the point.
- Dozens of other key performance indicators!
After reviewing our reports, you can go back to the match video and filter out those specific areas you want to see.
Let’s say you find that you’re not winning very many points when you serve out wide on the ad side. You can easily watch every point from the match where you did that, back-to-back-to-back.
It’s an amazing tool for tennis coaches and players.
But we’ve been talking with coaches and players, and many of them wanted more. After sitting down and reviewing our current product with some of the best coaches around the world, we realized that not everyone is getting the most out of their match data.
Enter the Elite Coaching Assessment.
What is the Elite Coaching Assessment?
This service is based on our Pro Elite Services.
With the new Elite Coaching Assessment, you get a pro tour level coaching experience.
Included with our normal reporting and video tagging on all your matches, you’ll also get one of our expert coaches to do a complete analysis of your match reports and video.
After that, you get a 30-minute assessment call where the coach will share their screen and show you exactly what they found.
What’s Included with the Elite Coaching Assessment?
With it you get:
- A full PDF report with statistics from all your matches
- A detailed PDF report of all your matches with over 25 key performance indicators
- Access to your match video
- Video tagging of all your matches so you can watch specific patterns in sequence
- Review from any web-enabled device
- Search for any moment in the match with indexed events
- 1 Year of video hosting on Tennis Analytics channel
- Easily share with your private coach, college coaches, sponsors, family, and friends
- Post-match assessment from a pro tour level analyst**
- Top 3 areas of focus for you to work on, identified**
- KPI’s comparison to top players in your division (events only)**
- One-on-one 30-minute webinar session with the pro analyst**
**New Elite Coaching Assessment Only
Who is the Elite Coaching Assessment for?
If you’re not sure where to start when it comes to reading your match reports or simply want advice from someone who works with pro-level players, this is for you.
This service will fast-track your player development path.
Coaches will improve their coaching ability by speaking with one of our expert analysts who will find opportunities for their students to improve. They’ll leave with specific drills or areas of their student’s game to work on.
Players will have a better understanding of how to use their practice time and improve their in-match strategy. Our coaches have been doing this a long time, so they will uncover opportunities in your reports and match video that you simply won’t see.
How Will the Elite Coaching Assessment Help You?
Our analysts have worked with grand slam champions, so you’ll get a whole new level of coaching that you probably haven’t had before.
After your call with us, you’ll have a personalized game plan to improve your game, in the exact same way we analyze our tour-level clients.
For example, one of our students recently came to us after purchasing our 5 match package.
We’ll call him Fred.
Fred makes 68% of his first serves. Most coaches would say that making a high percentage of first serves is good.
So Fred is doing great, right? Well, maybe…
This is one of the biggest mistakes coaches make. A number like 1st serve percentage is useless without other data for context.
In Fred’s case, we found that while his first serve percentage was high, he was only winning 51% of those points.
This told us that Fred needs to start being slightly more aggressive on his 1st serve.
Let’s say Fred’s first serve percentage drops from 68% to 62% because he starts going for a little more. He’d see an increase in win percentage as well.
Let’s say, conservatively, it jumps by only 6 percentage points as well, from 51% to 57%.
How do we know this was the right decision?
Fred plays 100 points.
- Scenario 1: Fred makes 68 first serves, and wins 34.68 points (51%).
- Scenario 2: Fred makes 62 first serves, and wins 35.34 points (57%).
Again, this is a conservative win percentage estimate. His opponents are making 64% of 1st serves and winning 67% of those. That’s 42.88 points out of 100!
Fred can also improve this 1st serve win percentage by targeting certain locations more often. We found that he serves out wide often, but wins a lower percentage there.
He can actually win 2-4 extra points per 100 points by changing where he serves.
Without looking at the data, and having our team analyze it, Fred may have never found these gaps in his serving game.
How You Can Get Started
If you’re ready to add pro tour level analysis to your game and try out our new Elite Coaching Assessment, you can do it in 3 easy steps.
- Purchase a player package or event package (if you attended one of our events) from our shop.
- Check the add-on box next to Elite Coaching Assessment.
- Follow the instructions to checkout & we’ll be in touch to schedule your 30-minute Elite Coaching Assessment webinar call.
Note: We recommend using our 5 or 10 match package so that we can review a good sample size.
After reviewing your report and match video with us, you’ll have a clear pathway to take your game to the next level.
You may find that it’s a service you use every 3 to 6 months to find new areas to continue improving.
If you have questions about this new service, contact us to find out if it’s right for you!